Temple (7474 Charmant Dr.)
- Gather at 6:30 p.m.
- Chapel session at 7:00 p.m.
- Endowment session at 7:30 p.m.
San Diego North Stake Center (4741 Mt. Abernathy Ave.)
- Registration and social mixer from 7:00 until 11:00 p.m.
- Mixer to include games, snacks, and dance instruction (Ballroom, Latin, Country Two-Step, and Swing)
- Gather at the San Diego North Stake Center (4741 Mt. Abernathy Ave.) at 8:00 a.m.
- CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST provided! Registration will also continue.
- Participants planning on HIKING TORREY PINES RESERVE or BIKING MISSION BAY will depart in carpools by 8:30 a.m.
- MORMON BATTALION tour participants will depart by 8:45 a.m.
- The SERVICE PROJECTS, tying quilts for Gently Hugged and assembling educational folders for the Polinsky Children’s Center and Ronald McDonald House, will take place throughout the morning.
- Dance at 7:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m.
- Choose to spend the day taking in San Diego, whether playing at the beach, SURF CAMP, visiting BIRCH AQUARIUM or USS MIDWAY MUSEUM, or cruising the SAN DIEGO HARBOR.
- Conference registration does not cover the separate cost for Surf Camp, visiting the Birch Aquarium, USS Midway Museum, or taking a Harbor Cruise.
- MONDAY is BEACH DAY!! Lunch will be CATERED at 12:00 pm noon at La Jolla Shores, 8200 Camino del Oro, La Jolla, CA 92037 – Look for us on the grass, north side of the parking lot. “CTR” signs will help you find us! Children are welcome. (No additional cost for this activity.)
Information about additional activities that will take place throughout the Conference weekend will be posted here as they become available.
Questions? CONTACT CHRISTOPHER BEESLEY of the San Diego North Stake High Council.